Our recovery ropes have high stretch to allow a recovery of stuck vehicles. Often a basic static pull is not enough to extricate a vehicle from from deep mud, snow, sand or a high-center.
All of our recovery ropes are spliced, not sewn. This allows for our ropes to not use any stitching which is a weak point in traditional straps. Our recovery ropes also stretch much more than a traditional recovery strap.
Each recovery rope comes with two eyes (one on each end) wrapped in black abrasion guard.
Manufactured in partnership with C4RS - Custom 4WD Recovery Systems.
7/8" Kinetic Recovery Rope Specs:
- Average break strength of 24,750 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- Do not place around sharp objects.
- Not for lifting use or use during any life saving operations.
- Load bearing recovery gear my not be returned or exchanged.
- GZila Designs disclaims all liability and responsibility for any injury or damage that may occur when using a recovery product sold by GZila Designs. Recovery of a vehicle involves extreme loads and can result in injury and death. Please seek professional instruction in the proper use of recovery gear.